The Courthouse Hotel is centrally located in Southport at 51 Nerang Street, on the corner of Davenport Street. Limited off-street parking is available at the rear of the building as well as ample street parking.
This site has been home to a hotel since 1885 when Frederick Fass built the original hotel "Queens Arms".
It survived into the next century as "Queens" but we're unsure when it was renamed The Courthouse.
In 2006, the current owners of the Hotel, Hans and Kaia Torv, commenced a refurbishment of the Hotel.
Whilst the building has maintained a 19th century style facade, the bars, restaurant and function areas have taken on a whole new contemporary and stylish atmosphere and are well worth a visit for a refreshing drink or a bite to eat.